Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.14.2009

"Get Your Head In The Game"





Zac Efron for Men.Style
Photographs by: Peggy Sirota

I'm doing my usual rounds on the macbook and I come across a few pieces that interest me. Ralph Lauren Swim trunks, Ferragamo loafers, you know the usual! Enough shopping now to see what's the latest in the men's world of style so i click on my bookmarks bar and select men.style. As soon as the page loads (0.02sec) I'm bombarded by my arch nemesis Zac Efron (pause) I must say that HSM was the worst movie ever but I'm no hater get your paper bruh! Anyway that's besides the fact basically this man lives the life. The girl, the checks and the fame! What else do you need? (shakes his head)

P.S dude is killing it sartorially! Read the interview HERE

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.