Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.25.2009

Hermes?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
The weather is changing...it's getting closer and closer. I'm accessorizing with my hair now. And new garments are being brought out! There will be some more improvements and I'm going to tone down on the greens SMH(I love that, after I found out what it meant I've been on a "SMH" craze!), but as to now let me teach you how to do it! I've been inspired with the effortless/blue collar sort of thing. I love it all.

I wear sunglasses 24/7 so I thought I'd calm it down.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.