Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.15.2009

I miss


The Passion of Dance
Drew Jacoby

There is no better image I can think of when I hear the word DANCE. I started dancing when I was 2 years old and never stopped til a couple of years ago, it slipped out of my system. No broken bone, and it has not completely vanished; dancing will always be in me, Ijust have not had a chance to wake it up from its long sleep. So I am thinking of taking a ballet class this summer simply because I've always wanted to wear those ballet shoes and stand on my toes, literally.
Dance is a form of art. An interpretation of emotions by using your body to demonstrate and project, in order to engage and connect with people without saying one word. I consider it as a passage to another dimension where its You, your music, and nothing and no one else around.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.