Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.15.2009

Mark.



As a kid growing up, I developed a very wide imagination. There's a couple of things that made a big impact on who I was and am as a person and Tom Sawyer/ Huck Finn definitely fall in the category. I remember we had two dogs and you can put the puzzles together on what their names were. I don't read much ,but Huckleberry Finn has to be the greatest novel written. I don't want to go and lecture about the book, but if you've read and worked your imagination as a kid with their adventures, then thumbs up! I hope things get easy. I hope it's all good. I hope.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.