Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




6.28.2009

MCM x Phenomenon x LWT x Ti$A


JON"E"

DJ DARUMA


BIG O

Liquor women and tears.*where my "baseball" balloon pants came from for the Ti$a party. Anyway it pretty much speaks for itself. I'm mad late due to my schedule ,but honestly it gave me chills!

I hope to create clothes and people appreciate it the way I see pieces. I don't want the whole world to wear my clothes I want it to be a hunt it's what motivates me to love dressing I love the fact that it's probably only me who will have this with in the area I am in. I truly hope you understand my purpose and drive.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.