Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




6.23.2009

Mozart.






NO CAR IN THE PARK EDITORIAL / SHOT BY RENO RANGER FEAT. TOMISLAV DAUTOVIC

In all honesty, The brand is going through some major changes within the vision and basically everything. What makes a man well dressed? and this is the question that runs in my mind. I hope the answer could be what I hope to bring out. But I try not to worry too much I know we'll be fine at the end of the day...whether we have 50K ppl wanting for 50 ppl it'll all be fine. I feel that we have something different than most labels and whether we're not well known I could careless. You gotta start from somewhere and if its good...ITS GOOD.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.