Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




6.19.2009

Sake-my-d___

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last night we took a time off of the busy schedule and all the catastrophe within the company and got some good bbq from GYA KAKU all the way down in pasadena. Ian breezy, Gee Q, and I ventured on for some Sake after; Now I dont what was going through my mind but, they gave me a deal that I wouldn't have to pay if I eat two chunks of raw meat and drank a whole bottle of sake...and what did I do--I DID IT. Like a boss. Then I introduced myself to a lovely lady Cassandra who couldn't keep her eyes of me(REALLY), but I'm in no sweat so, I'll be fine with the name. Then we came on to Archrival and I got a few more drinks(Redbull Grey Goose and Coke Henessy) I feel like a kid as I am writing this hah! but, anyway much love to the PRMTVE:PASSE family along with IAN BREEZY

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.