Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




7.09.2009

New Addition


Hello bros, I'm Angela Pilgrim. I'm kinda new to this Online Magazine ordeal, but Mark invited me to share and bring a little something to the table at P:PASSE. I'm pretty much honored that he even was interested in a little ol' girl like me from Jersey, but it's flattering all the same. So thanks P:PASSE for having me.

Anyway, I've been working on a whole series of artwork and I'm pretty excited to share it all with you. I'm also currently selling tee shirts of my artwork and all of the designs can be found at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoooeee

I'm just writing this quick so you all know that I'm up for the ride and can't wait to contribute more to PASSE.


Much love


1 comment:

vivian the koneko kitten said...

so random! i have your flickr photo account added as a contact :] your artwork is pretty cool as well.

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.