Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




7.29.2009

Update

Hey it's Angela. I've been working on some more psychedelic artwork lately. More self portraits which is pretty much something i hate to do, but had to be done if I want to get better at it. Here's one that I just went crazy with, not really a traditional self portrait:




Today I'm working meeting a band to negotiate artwork and designs. Something fresh and original that will give them one more step into becoming big and expanding their fan base. They are a Hardcore band based of out my home state, New Jersey. So that should be fun.


Check them out, they are pretty beast:
(http://www.myspace.com/suburbanscumnj)


-later

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.