Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.20.2009

Art: Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Sun Screen"- Mark Villasenor
color pencil,watercolor,marker

It's april and it's hitting 97 degree weather in California...Something's not right! I love the heat when it comes to women and the less clothes. But, I love my jacket's so let me wear em'!
As to the art you will notice I will be posting plenty of them since it's my week to submit all my artworks to the committee and get graded by a bunch of old people. Here is on of my 30 minute works. I don't usually like taking my time with my work but I have a couple of pieces that'll for sure blow you out of proportion.

1 comment:

BackPack said...

i like your vision brah..
keep doing ya thing!!

holla at me

BackPackBlog.Blogspot.com

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.