Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.03.2009

Right now.

I know if you've watched us from the beginning you will recognize this. It's been awhile! and I hope the fans have grown with us and are still excited for that day to come when we're selling to the world. I put this up for maybe you'll fall back in love if there was a person felt lost. Don't worry garcon we coo we coo! You know a lot of things come and go girls,money,people but what i'm working on and my dreams are timeless. Please continue this journey with us son!

And a couple weeks a go I heard from our friend that we were on a mexican magazine sheesh! it's been awhile for love. But, I cannot get the scan that i've been looking for!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.