Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




5.21.2009

F.F. YFL PA$$E TI$A(LES DEUX)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last night was mad good! we killed it! Thanks for comin' out! much love to Big Sean and Finally Famous, YFL( Jensen Kirk Jay.K),G.O.O.D music, Tyga, and lavish. I don't know what to tell you but we ripped it. The ladies love me while the players roll with me. Oh and my sister...nothing left to say, now stop restarting the page... it's real life son.

1 comment:

noelle said...

definatly my favorite blog...keep doin it

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.