Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




5.23.2009

LBC.

I'm not really a sneaker kind of guy. I own a couple pair one are my ralph lauren's that are dead BEAT. Anyway, that's besides the point. So, earlier we shot one of the scenes for Jay.K's video with people like Terry K and others(including cameos from PRMTVE PASSE).
But, I was choppin it up with everyone and something caught my attention while I was talking to T. I don't pay attention to shoes, but these are a good look. Naw, really it's a good look!
*ill have some photos from all the jumpoff's in a little for now just wait with anticipation...and the video PHEW! bananas!*

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.