Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




5.19.2009

LES







I'm soo sorry well.. not sorry (not a sorry person) but I apologize for the terrible content in the blog. The camera has been mad at me for some reason and doesn't want to work with me, but we'll get all that goin.

So, tomorrow is Les Deux with Jay K(YFL) and Big Sean(G.O.O.D music/FF) and couple other special people;I'm not sure but taz and etc.

Also, I'm very happy with the growing number of family that supports us--and the street team is continously gettin' blown up, that is by far the best news for me... Don't worry hang tight we'll get you all on and goin'--See it as a Drafting List, but your not really going to war more like starting something different. You know?-So let me do my job here and get everyone goin!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.