Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




6.06.2009

DAZED&CONFUSED

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Do you remember this picture? well this was an idea for a picture shirt that we never made. We came down to a conclusion that we we were not in place such a design. But I really like the image so I wanted to expose it again.OH! Earlier this morning I check my emails and as I read repetative questions from people I land on something way special!from DAZED&CONFUSED/ANOTHER Magazine. I really appreciate the live being given to us! and I hope we can rolex the situation...and have perfect timing. Keep in mind the line is still coming along.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.