Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




7.15.2009

For all the ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yesterday, we met up with our very new intern and member. I was very delighted to hear his portfolio and etc.--They'll be more later. But my sister took on a styling job for our lovely friend.Kumasi(Black Wall Street) and Steph Jones shot Kumasi's new single. And it's been playing on my mind. Much love to Khaleel,Strike, Kumasi, Steph and everyone. I had my little cameo and should a little PASSE in there.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.