Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




7.20.2009

Inspiration.

HIGH SOCIETY- Cecily Brown
I find myself studying this artwork for quite sometime. And the more I look into the deeper I put a story of society and what it has become. My sociology class has served a lot as the basis of inspiration for the line my sister and I are forming. I find amusing how we strive for indivuality when there is no such thing. It's just a dream ,but our true purpose is to try to be the Bourgeoisie or fall to be the proletariat. This has been a wall and an inspiration to me on how we put ourselves in an invisible class system and try to mark our way up. Though a few survive. I want to epitomize that. Maybe we can live in a society where our imaginations limit us rather than money. Never. One love.

2 comments:

JINX said...

Gangster.this site breaths fashion, style and passion, i'm hooked the young lady haircut is so dope...keep doing your thing...

FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM

Thee Mark said...

god bless

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.