Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




8.20.2009

No hair.

CASA DOWNTOWN

350 S Grand Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90013

Fact# 1: Casa's food(astounding). $25
Fact# 2: That is the official Passe knowledge awareness cap.$50
Fact# 3: Our friend Vidol is a beast in taping.$500
Fact# 4: Mark dresses better than his sister. -$1,000
Fact# 5:.Having family all together.Priceless.
I couldn't help but to just chew and eat the marvelous food Micheal had recommended...EAT, we did!
"And I hate to leave her lonely Ring ring went the Iphone...You're killin me, you're fillin meWith sorrow, sunrise, "goobye"'s,And "missin you tomorrow"'s.I turn to see my dreamLove supreme queen, meanest thing on the scene, cry "-Lupe

P:Passe


No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.