Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




8.01.2009

Noodles&Rose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(if you look very closely at the toolbars you will see...)
So, we had a very lovely young lady by the name of Noelle email us very firmly and professional for a nice interview for her blog site... She was very well spoken and my sister and I loved it. Thank you for understanding our passion and mission. I commend everyone including her that believes in our vision... It's only time til' the siblings rise.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For more of the interview click HERE
(noodlesandrose)
*After studying a bit of sociology I've come to understand what our mission is in life and for the company. I don't want to destroy the "cool" but preserve it...keep it true and let the mass adapt to your state of mind...I hope we can provide something worth your love.*

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.