Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




9.12.2009

Sweet Worst

Image and video hosting by P:Passe


Image and video hosting by P:Passe


Image and video hosting by P:Passe


Image and video hosting by P:Passe


Image and video hosting by P:Passe

I swear I did not plan to match with the table setting lol! But the ambiance and food at Sur was absolutely amazing. Forgive me, my birthday pictures were not as legit as Mark's, but I had a great time after everything I have been going through; good laughs, good food, and treasured memories :). Thank you to everyone that made my birthday, all the greetings and love!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.