Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




9.22.2009

Off that.

Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by P:Passe
I haven't purchased anything new for the past few weeks, but I am still collecting donations for my birkin bag(lol). Anyway, San Fernando was 103 degrees, as I was told today and to be honest I felt like my Bally's were a pair of corny ugg's cause it was far too hot. But, on the brighter side I have brushed off my worries on things and focused on the better sh*t to handle with the company and the future of our direction.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.