Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




10.31.2009

Lifestyle.

Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Image and video hosting by Rhu & Rho
Wake up, brush my teeth, and take a shower---these are the routines to our mornings, well mine particularly. But yesterday I had to switch my persona and get into the "lifestyle" after I had done all that."lean like a cholo" bahah

Halloween, is usually the day I'm not too thrilled about particularly because the freedom girls are given to become roaming permicious queens. I hate to hear the complains of girls when they get disrespected by dudes. How I see it as is if you give a reason, then stfu. lol. I get really annoyed of costumes that are pathetically "slutty", I don't get it period. Why must it be that a 9 year old costume in stores now, can't even be acceptable, with the length and everything. If you can be permicious girl(as nelly furtado plays lol) you must be able to do it for an everyday, day. You might be getting annoyed of my comments right now, but It's all your choice. As to anything i'm just not a fanatic. Switch it up, be a lady, creative, "stylish"//Cmon' party girl you can do it. hah. God Bless.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.