Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




10.01.2009

What you do

Image and video hosting by P:Passe
Sam Edelman
Image and video hosting by P:Passe
Charlotte Olympia
Image and video hosting by P:Passe
Diego Dolcini

Image and video hosting by P:Passe


Brian Atwood

Image and video hosting by P:Passe

Sam Edelman

I have been sick for the last 4 days and I've been having hot tea, Tylenol and Robitussin for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (not literally). I also add to that, my daily dosage of fashion and thee most effective medicine for me now a days, Music, are also helping way more than those so called "medicines".

Anyway, I have been stressed all week, eyes puffy, nose stuffy, a bit overwhelmed by all these incidents so I decided to take dive in the wonderful world of Shoes to get my mind of some things and float away as I day dream of having them one day. Sigh.

Image and video hosting by P:Passe

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.