Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




12.11.2009

Textures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pierre Hardy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cesare Paciotti

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mai Lamore

I adore these shoes for the different textures from sequins, studs, and feathers and everytime I have the urge to search for shoes, I always learn about these new designers; simply amazing.


Image and video hosting by Rhu&Rho

Now, I have been craving rings for a while now, and it would be one heck of a collection to add this Cartier ring. Crazy enough, this Roger Vivier necklace has my initials on it, better yet, almost my whole family of R's and Villasenor; pretty cool.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.