Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




3.27.2010

Investment #1

ITEM: Moleskine Plain Notebooks
PURPOSE: Well...besides my amazing iPhone , I'd consider this my recent first "personal investment", none other than the new beacon of hope. lol I don't want to fall into the technological advancement, so I figured how great would it be to be draw and jot down my thoughts for the day.


My beloved hates the idea, she says I bottle up too much of myself,but come to think about it... it's a perfect pocket size golden treasure I've been looking for. And i'll be posting a few of these pages!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.