Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




3.24.2010

Style Inspiration

I know it's a complete blend of ideals and genres, but good lord these are the ingredients to success-a pot full of gold. Inspiration is inevitable and I have yet to embrace these looks and put a cohesive arrangement onto them.
(ps.I'll give you kudos if you name all three of the images)

As I mentioned on our interview, I see clothes as an interpretation, a facade, on how we want to be percieved by the society. Whether we break the construct or follow the regular. It's your choice to be "dope". You make you.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.