Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.28.2010

King Nima.


I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.”- Muhammad Al

If it isn't cheesy enough...I thought this quote would be well fit for the installation I am doing with the series of ads for "Paragon of Virtue". The greats will always rise the occassion at any point in time.(if that even makes sense)The control in the situation and the calmness of your aura is what I consider to be the key to greatness. I wonder if this project can meet these ideals...I sure think so.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.