Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




5.13.2010

Restaurants:Ramen


When you say Ramen there are soo many things that connote to that word/food. Well for me and the rest of my team it means jesus made soup. Earlier today After I said a speech Hiroaki(Rocky) suggested we'd have his kind of food...JAPANESE. And other than sushi I sure know ramen is the perfect potion for my overworked soul.

If you ever come by San Fernando Valley make sure you come by to RAMEN. (around Reseda area) It's a nifty hidden space where you know you are comin for some authentic good Ramen. We ordered the spicy miso ramen and the good fried rice with pickled vegetables, good lord I can go on and on. Come to get the feel of authentic NON HOLLYWOOD space that treasures Japanese culture and marvelous soup.
(Perhaps if your friends with the owner you'll recieve free green tea ice cream lol)


No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.