Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




5.11.2010

Step up.

You have to step up your game to make it to the top. Easy as that right?....NO.

*shots from different campuses*

Marcus Hawkins-Dungey, yeah this guy no biggie right? Well he's Student Body President and seems to be well on his way for business. I mean all of us have his choices of school RIGHT? Come on now schools like USC, Yale, MIT, shut it I'll stop, but this man is headed to nothing else but PENN STATE. I see nothing but success and brain power for this man. I always have a talk with him from time to time about the future and the direction of things business wise, I sure believe we will venture in something mighty fine might I say. So all I am asking is if you see him around or at campus just give him a BIG-ASS-HUG! lol

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.