Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




9.06.2010

Almost Time.

Eff it. My priorities are changing and my plans are becoming way different. So I thought it was proper to post a photo from one of our shoots from the paragon project of mine.

I don't burn bridges, but I've cut my schedules and open times for "gatherings". I haven't posted because I don't want to fail on this Thing that I am releasing. For the meantime I hope I inspire you in someway.

Also! I wanted to remind people to never be afraid of showing who you are influenced by, some love. And be you're ownself instead of becoming a product of you're envy specially if it's a friend. See you soon!

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.