Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




9.10.2010

Hello, Goodbye.

 Photo Credit: ____________

When do you really know you've reached what you want to be? Personally I can't listen to a teacher teaching me the methods on becoming what I want to be; when he/she could've done it.(does that make any sense)

 Anyway I have no official date for everything that I am working on but it will be soon trust me ;).


Also thought you guys would enjoy such a delightful video. Carl-Axel Wahlstrom capturedan authentic chemistry to this short video and Michael Bastian's incredible sense of style just makes a video to watch for weeks and weeks to just put a good smile. I would love to give him a big hug for this.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.