Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




12.30.2008

Drug on me






3.1 Phillip Lim.
Revolutionary ain't it!
There were very limited pieces on the show but it was still stunning!
From the snakeskin shoes to the patterns of the coat.
Today I leave for Vegas til' the 3rd. I will do a video coverage on our trip and all that and I will be doing a bit of promoting form myself and the company out there! If you are in Vegas give me some love, ladies and gents!

1 comment:

A Tailored Observation said...

AHHHHHH!
PHILLIP LIM!
SON HIS STORE IS AMAZING AND HIS LINE EMBODIES EVERYTHING MAGNIFICENT ABOUT FASHION! I'M GLAD YOU GAVE HIM SOME SHINE...
ENJOY VEGAS AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 5TH I'LL BE IN TOUCH!

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.