I've come to realize that it's more than just a dream to think that you'll be the next Lagerfeld, Thome, or Valentino. But, I must say I'm trying to...People Help me here! But Remember my post about Heidi Mount...well here's CHANEL S/S 2009 shot by: Karl Lagerfeld. BAM BAM!
Blog Archive
About us:
Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.
1.02.2009
I may never be
I've come to realize that it's more than just a dream to think that you'll be the next Lagerfeld, Thome, or Valentino. But, I must say I'm trying to...People Help me here! But Remember my post about Heidi Mount...well here's CHANEL S/S 2009 shot by: Karl Lagerfeld. BAM BAM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.
No comments:
Post a Comment