Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




1.03.2009

REWIND TO 2008

I want to start by saying THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL. It makes me mad that I was too busy out of town to do a wrap up on 2008 and a review and stuff so here i go...2008 was a pretty heavy year for us like all companies we look forward to the year thinking "THIS IS OUR YEAR" cmon' if your reading this don't deny it! lol but, sadly we went through rough changes like legal issues with me not copyrighting our former name PRIMITIVE now a horrible skate company is making horrible shirts with it i'm sorry it's my personal opinion. Anyway, we also lost members from our group due to...well... I wish I knew. Sometimes I think to myself why do beings break off of a group? you can answer it on your own but, I think its just the simple fact that leadership was a hard job for me, to be able to contain a large group together. I can't lie I do miss our old team and everything but, as to every negative force there is a positive. So we arrived with PRMTVE and PASSE. Our other team members went on their own and ventured with their visions. I lost a bestfriend. I gained a beautiful jacket hah!. I lost my 5,000 views. I gained a better set of bloggers. Sometimes, I question myself, is there a way for me to find out what my purpose is because I know what I want but dont know if it's right. But, anyway 2008 we didnt release a line, I didnt feel that our fanbase was big enough. I also produced some simple black and white tees based on the YSL design we labeled it the sun tee if you remember! But, with all the negative things I found light and now my sister and I are goin to continue providing everyone love. I hope you guys continue growing with us and the PRMTVE:PASSE family and become us.;PROMOTE US,TALK ABOUT US,MAKE FUN OF US. what ever friends do after all you guys are part of our everyday lives. Keep in mind not everything last forever so, lets have fun and enjoy every bit of our lives wether its a simple tee your mother got you from jcpenney or a dope jacket you got for cheap and flaunt the original price lol.we've all done it. Just know that once you open your eyes to my sisters batman eyes lol or this simple blog started by a young man---You are part of our family now. imagination is limitless but time is limited. I'd like to thank you guys again for being a fan of what we are about and our everyday lives as we venture with our plans for the clothing and etc. I hope your 2009 will progress from the year before. Shed the drools from your smiles not the tears. YOU ARE PRMTVE. love.

Photobucket

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.