Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




5.18.2009

BloodShot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"BloodShot"-TheeMark
So, if you remember a few months back...I did an art show at CSUN representing my school. And this is the famous 30 min. drawing I did. I really don't think it's special but since its a big artwork I think it gave it a better impact. In all honesty I thought of the decisions that women/girls go through when they face big problems (teenage pregnancy, finance, etc.) I don't know just thought it would be something nice to think of other than clothes. Also, I have an interview coming along with this. soon to come.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.