Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




5.17.2009

Where you PROM?

I had no specific image, but I had to... NO really I HAD to.So every year I anticipate to see what girls will wear to prom and it's always fun to have my self preserved thoughts get read.right?

Anyway, why is that plenty of girls have a disease in splurging their money on terrible( shiny, rhinestoned, whore-y designs). By now---if your reading this don't get upset with me, I'm just being honest. It's like your throwing away money to look like a bratz doll. Girl you don't need all that you're better off rocking a vintage dress and putting a little class in yourself. I was looking at pictures from random proms and SMH...I don't know what else to say from the fake greased up hair to the nasty silk on the dresses. take this as a style tip. Simplicty is complexity. Now run off to your salon. hah!
(Guys, your lucky I have'nt said anything)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.