Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




6.28.2009

DANDY



I apologize to our readers, I have been off running around trying to get everything situated for some peices we'll probably put up for sale from our line. But I looked at fashion week and I must say I am in love with what Givenchy has done from the drop crotch pants to the head pieces. It's delightful to see something good from the economy problems going on right now. But think for a second,not even just money but everything in general down to the woman's eyes you stare into, what happens when it all falls down?
(TOKYODANDY)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.