Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




9.22.2009

Triumphant

Image and video hosting by P:Passe

Our dearest Jay.K did it again with another bangin single featuring Mr. Dopeboy aka Curtains. I truly believe you guys will enjoy this new music, good music for your ears!

I do have to say one thing, I may not be a musician, but I'm definitely a music lover. I respect others opinions and perspective and to my honest opinion there's a lot of underestamating, hateration, and hype hopping now a days. Like I have said numerous times, others will only hop on your craft, once they hear buzz and see and smell green$; which I refer to as grasshoppers!

Anyway, take a listen to the song and let us know what you think. Enjoy! And stay tuned for Jay.K's mixtape "Starting from the Finish Line."

Jay.K ft. Curt@!n$

Triumphant

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.