Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




4.11.2010

Birth of the Cool.


It's a sunday afternoon it's the gloomiest day of the week and nothing better to ease my thoughts than Thelonius Monk's greatest hits. Then onto Miles Davis' Birth of the Cool album.

Anyway, remember my post on my "
first investment" (of the week), well here are some of the quick sketches I've done from my previous travels or just sitting cultivating my thoughts. It's been a while since I've actually done some grand artworks.*like my artwork under* These are quite perfect to practice my ability.
To view more of my older artworks click here

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.