Name: Bailey Roberts
Age: 18
Occupation: Flight Club LA Manager,Creative Designer and Marketing for TiSa
After I met our PRMTVE family, Bailey, through the Taz Arnold "&still" event ;We've chopped it up and we're currently planning on some fly shit comin' for 2009. Definitely, one of the few that well bring back Los Angeles on the map. I mean after all we're family.(Btw i'm sure he'll have random ass myspace ads and shit) So, everyone get prepared for this movement with PRMTVE alongside with TISA *Taz Arnold*. Keep an open mind as we come through. Blessings
Reel Style - Los Angeles from Hypebeast TV on Vimeo.
Age: 18
Occupation: Flight Club LA Manager,Creative Designer and Marketing for TiSa
After I met our PRMTVE family, Bailey, through the Taz Arnold "&still" event ;We've chopped it up and we're currently planning on some fly shit comin' for 2009. Definitely, one of the few that well bring back Los Angeles on the map. I mean after all we're family.(Btw i'm sure he'll have random ass myspace ads and shit) So, everyone get prepared for this movement with PRMTVE alongside with TISA *Taz Arnold*. Keep an open mind as we come through. Blessings
Reel Style - Los Angeles from Hypebeast TV on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment