Blog Archive

About us:

Rhuigi & Rhoxanne: a network.




12.28.2008

Fly $hit: Robocop

I don't want to give an introduction or anything. I think he's masterful enough for his pictures and ideas to speak for my friend.






Name: ROBOT

Age: 18

Occupation: starving artist

Inspiration:
The mystery of a unanswered question, blood, dirty girls who are pretty, the boogie monster, anything over the top and dramatic, villains not super hero, witches, old people with good stories about the 50s, 60s, and 70s,single mothers who strip to feed there babies and the sounds that the rains makes when it hits anything

Moto: to inspire the ugly to be beautiful


Who do you consider the greatest designer of all time?
-I haven’t seen him/her


What makes you different from others?
I sin for fun, not for my own greedy pleasures


Has the recession effected your purchasing of garments? HELL NO

What is your dream?
-To become an Iconic music performer and start an artist revolution, where the artists are on the cover of the magazine and not the dumb blonde coke head hoe

How do you feel about PRMTVE(lol)?
It’s fucking amazing, most I say more ?

New York or L.A.?
NEW YORK! L.A. is too trendy, even the so called fashionable people all ways have on something given to them by corporate America throw stupid fashion magazines. I think the kids in New York take more risk and have swag,

Where did you get your style from?
-Throw poverty and the mentality that cloth is battle armor that shows who, what, why, and where I am

WALLLAH!

(CAN I JUST SAY WE NEED A LOT MORE CATS LIKE THIS MANNNN!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who tha fuck is dis homo ass nigguh?

Anonymous said...

homo ass nigguh? it's called style honey. ugh. close minded people like you are the epitome of disgust. anyways......omfg i love his style!? btw that bitch has a chanel quilted bag....ugh i'm sooo jealous!!

COPYRIGHT @ RHURHO.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF ANY INFORMATION OR IMAGES LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, STORED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.